RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item# 2468647975: 1965 Commando 27

RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item# 2468647975: 1965 Commando 273Engin

If, I wan't in the middle of my rebuild, I would think about buying that.

Dustin
http://www.crcmotorsports.com

65 Barracuda "Commando V8"
http://www.angelfire.com/rant/hellfish65/
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/dustinc.html

For Sale:70 Swinger
http://www.angelfire.com/rant/hellfish65/swinger.html
http://www.showyourauto.com/am/listings/l0041.html

"If it jams force it, if it breaks it needed fixing anyway."