Re: the new MP max wedge intake

i had a chance to talk to the guy in the mopar
performance booth at the nhra winternationals a few
weeks ago about the new max wedge intake.  they will
be making a max wedge intake that will work on an RB
motor without max wedge heads.  dont know when these
will be available.

jorge

--- Robert neal zimmerman