64/65 b body owners

hey group,could someone send me a shot of the proper routing of the
front e-brake cable. this is the section under the car from the
brake,down thru the floor pan and then where?? a picture would sure
clear things up rather than trying to explain it. its for the 65
satellite. all help welcome..........

jon lepage
1969 super bee,440,4spd
1965 ply sat,505 stroker,b1 heads,662hp,works in progress

----

b7yoMz.