max acceptable LA block overbores

 What would be the max, safe, overbore to go to on a  1976 360 Mopar, I
 know its already thirty over, but I want to rebuild the whole thing,
 would .040, .050, or .060 be getting this too thin.
  How about a 1964 273, how far could one go on that?
   I,m not talking hogging them out to gain displacement but the minimum
   to fit a new set of pistons and completely rebuild the engines. Dont
   want to buy a block thats going to end up with rubber cylinder walls.
  This is not a pro motor I'm building but a strong street motor that
  will push  some decent oats.
   Neal Zimmerman

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different?