RE: Admin: RE: What's with the spam header?

RE: Admin: RE: What's with the spam header?

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday?
Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free
samples and special offers our members enjoy each and
everyday.
caab3ozb7yoMza/ Ivo Interactive

Actually Gary,
There is an ad on the top and bottom of the post.
We'll need to start trimming our replies guys and gals to cut down on the
volume and cost of maintaining this list.
(Maybe it's a blessing in disguise for this to finally begin happening and
then if we can get rid of the ad's, we'll be lean and mean with our posts)

Tom Duross