Magna flux kits

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday?
Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free
samples and special offers our members enjoy each and
everyday.
caab5n1b7yoMza/ Ivo Interactive

First they are i believe Dye Crack Check kits and they work very well. In fact with Aluminum it is the only method we use in most shops and it works equally well for Ferrous metals. A Very Portable and reliable method.
Advancing the cam advances the intake closing point (earlier)and raises the compression. It is a balancing act between max torgue or grunt and max hi rpm power. BTW when we run a hi comp engine on the street instead of dropping the comp for the current fuels we stick in a bit more cam. At exteme hi RPM it could be a problem but at what we see on the street it works like a charm. Usually just one more step than normal.
426 is currently running 310 duration (Adv) and .525' lift  hydraulic in at 108 deg
Sounds awesome and is very very powerful Sometimes though it is hard to steer until the front wheels settle back on the ground.
I took it for its first rip of the year last night. YA BA DA BA DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday?
Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free
samples and special offers our members enjoy each and
everyday.
caab3ozb7yoMzf/ Ivo Interactive

----

b7yoMz.