From: Larry <ltny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: Wild Ride
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:44:32 -0600

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
caab4CEb7jvXra/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Yep. Check all the little stuff carefully before you assume it is a something big.

=========================================================== **** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! **** Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy! caab5n2b7jvXrf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises ===========================================================

----

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar ? FREE! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
caab5n2b7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

b7yoMz.