RE: Truckin' -- '62 - '63

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
caab593b7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

dick shoup wrote:

> To the list. I Own a 62 Dart, 63 Polara, 65 A100 pu
> and a 66 Coronet. One of the most fun vehicles to
> drive is the A100. Of course the 340 helps the
> adrenalin when you get on it. Dick Shoup
> --- "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Yup, 1962 to 1965 Mopars includes 1962 to 1965 Dodge
> > trucks.
> >
> > Gary H.
> >

> > Robert neal zimmerman wrote:
> > > speakin of truckin, why arent there any folks on
> > here with trucks or van
> > > or those cool A100s or whatever they were called.
> > Are trucks verboten
> > > here
> > >     Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

Back a "few" years I had a short wheel base '65 panel van with a
exploded /6. I put a Super Bee engine and Automatic in it with 3.91 axle
and surprised a few GTO's and Nova's with it. With the ladder bars
installed and preloaded a little it would not quite get the front tires
to clear the pavement. Fun van, but being young and broke and two kids
and a wife with no sense of humor, it had to go bye bye. I now have a
wife with a sense of humor.

Dave

Loudonville,OH
"http://www.bright.net/~nett";
"http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/rotisseriebydave.html";
'62 Valiant(NO LONGER on rotiss)
'68 Cutlass convert. 442 clone w/455
'62 Skylark 215 4bbl
'61 Special 215 2bbl(needs floors)
'53 F600(soon,I hope)460/C6

MORTGAGE / REFINANCE RATES ARE LOW. ACT NOW!
3 Mortgage brokers compete for your business.
Great rates, no obligation, and easy form.
caab6aab7yoMzf/ Insurance4usa.com

----

b7yoMz.