Re: 1962 Chrysler Saratoga For Sale

INSTANT CAR INSURANCE QUOTE! Save time, save money, and
get the best deal. Get quote, buy, and print insurance
cards online!
caab599b7yoMza/ Insurance4usa.com

  Hi Myron
     Would you have a picture of your 1962

  Selling one of my 1962 Chrysler Saratogas (Newport).
  Excellent shape, no rust.
  This is all original auto 4dr. Two tone white. 115,000 miles.
  383 V-8 engine, and of course the famous cluster dash and pushbutton
transmission selector.
  $6500.00 cdn
  Myron Olson
  21154 Crush Crescent RR11
  Langley BC
  V2Y 2R4
  Tel. 604 530-1942

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU’s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime – anywhere.
caab6anb7yoMzf/ AIU

----

b7yoMz.