Idle minds have weird thoughts (kinda long)

Idle minds have weird thoughts (kinda long)

Need to find the right school to fit your needs
CollegeInformation.info has already found it. Get educated
on your future ? degrees, financial aid and more!
caab6afb7yoMza/ College Info

Okay here we go,,,,,,,,,,340s wind up quicker than a 360 (because of shorter
stroke)  360s have more torque than a 340 (longer stroke more cubes)  In a
lighter car, the quicker winding engine will probably win in a short race (1/8
maybe 1/4 mile).  318 and 360 used engines are cheap, if not free compared to
the 340s.
  In the chevys, they make an oversize main bearing to accommodate a smaller
journal crank into a larger main block (creating a stroker engine) by any
chance is the same type part available for the mopars????????????? In other words
do we have the ability to take a cheap 360 block, bore it 40 thousands
oversize, grab a set of used 340 pistons that someone is ready to throw away after
their rebuild on their high dollar engine, then go to the junkyard, and grab a
318 crank and rods, hang the 340 pistons on it slap this all together in the
360 block, and end up with a high reving  340 cubic inch engine with the heavier
webbed 360 mains.
And while the mind is still idle what about the use of a 360 crank with the
mains turned down to fit in to a 318 block, can the skirts of the pistons be
trimmed to clear the counter weights, would make one heck of a tow vehicle
engine.
    Well what is the consensus, to much caffeine?

   dodger