From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Can I ask what may be a stupid question?
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 07:35:08 -0700

INSTANT CAR INSURANCE QUOTE! Save time, save money, and
get the best deal. Get quote, buy, and print insurance
cards online!
caab599bWhYg1a/ Insurance4usa.com

   Unless you are willing to do some serious mods, you will have big
   trouble dropping that 413 into a 65 Cuda. i own two. I already went
   thru that idea and talked to people that had done it AND it doesnt
   sound like anything I want to touch. The small block in those is a
   squeeze. One guy I talked to did it by moving the engine and firewall
   back. Another ran a 383 by flipping the exhaust manifolds, running
   them forward and running the exhaust down and back. I am not a
   concours restoration guy but when u start doing stuff like that my
   tongue curls, reminds me of all those nightmare v8 Vegas and Pintos
   running around in the 80s, some( most) of those were a nightmare to
   behold. My opinion.Yeah build a Hemi Under Glass Clone , that would be
   too cool.
   Remember, that year Cuda only weighs about 3000 pounds, build a 360,
   stroke it to 408 if you like and you will have something fast enuf to
   scare the socks off your mother in law.My opinion.
   Neal ZImmerman, Eugene Oregon

--
                          or over the web

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab6PibWhYg1f/ Val Rad
----

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar ? FREE! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a computer service/repair company. When you complete our survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab6PVb7yoMzf/ Val Rad
----

b7yoMz.