From: <for26hemi@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2004 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: LCA Bushing Removal

Bob,
       Glad you asked....had the same problem. Here is what I did, took a
piece of round steel stock about 7/8"-1" dia. about 1" long or so dropped it
inside, then took a steel washer large enough to get close to the walls of
the
steel sleeve that is still stuck in the arm, then I ran 2 or 3 stitch welds
from
the washer to the sleeve. Then flip it over , put a steel pin in the hole
(large as possible) then press the whole deal out. The piece of round stock
you
drop in at the beginning spreads the load to the edge of the washer...this
worked very well for me, can't tell you how many times I chewed up the
inside of an
LCA, before I thought this up. Hope I explained this ok. Good luck, Dan
Jenks

...."One Nation, UNDER GOD"....(no matter what a crackpot judge says!")

'62 Plymouth Sport Fury
'62 Plymouth Fury wagon
'62 Plymouth Fury 4-dr.
'69 Super Bee
'68 Coronet R/T Hemi

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab6Pib7yoMzf/ Val Rad
----

b7yoMz.