Hemi availability

MORTGAGE / REFINANCE RATES ARE LOW. ACT NOW!
3 Mortgage brokers compete for your business.
Great rates, no obligation, and easy form.
caab6aab7yoMza/ Insurance4usa.com

Dave orr wrote:

> at some point we have to go with what documents and paper trail that is
> there.  no one knows what went on in the dark corners of the test labs
> with
> out anyone knowledge. as for your 64 bel 2dr hdt. yes some one made it
> from
> pieces. check with chrysler historical and get the build card cost
> $45.00
> Dave O

I agree with Dave.Docs don't lie.Neither do pics.The first Race Hemi
cars were original maxie cars retrofitted with the Hemi by the
racer's.The racer's complained they couldn't get the heads and covers
off the engine without lifting it.I don't believe even the 2% cars had
their s.t. inverted(ask Reed Koeppe) and they were(arguably) the first
factory hemi cars built.Some of the early A-864 cars also had a standard
s.t.If Chrysler knew there was interference they would've installed the
i.s.t. on their race pkg cars.

BTW,there is a guy currently re-popping those inverted towers.

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy
Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the
creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
caab8Ldb7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

b7yoMz.