Re: History was made!

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caab6awb7yoMza/ ExpertCity

glad it worked out for you.  My story is a little different.  about 8 years
ago, i bought our 66 satellite 318 poly for my son and i to get running so
he would have a car for high school.  i found it from one of my customers,
after i teased him about his el camino.  any how it was at his place behind
the barn, where he had parked it after the coolant had frozen and cracked
the block.  but the car was complete and most of the panels were straight.
so i bought it for 150.00.  in the deal he included a 360 out of a truck,
which i sold for a 150.00.
we got the car home and my son and i tore into it.  it was full of crap,
dirt and litter etc. it would run, i got it started, but the coolant leak
was like a dam burst, but i got it into the garage.
boy, this was going to be a great father son project.  he did help alot at
first.  but when it came to doing the engine swap, i bought a used engine
out of a 65 pick up. he discovered that old car are greasy underneath.
after the swap he went into clean up and never worked on it again :-(  from
then on, Dad, the car's making a sound, or it stopped running (out of gas,
twice lol)  bad sending unit.
so i still have the car and he's in the navy with a 2001 acura 3.2 cl.  and
yes he still calls me when he has car problems.

john
64 valiant vert
66 satellite
70 300 hurst