Re: History was made!

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caab6aub7yoMza/ ExpertCity

   Dear old Dad. I was thinking this thread is about two months early,
   would make a great Fathers Day tribute. Those fortunate enough  to
   still have a Dad should thank him. I still have my Dad , barely, he's
   pretty old and not long for this world.
   My Dad was my first instructor in the basics of car mechanics, oil
   changes, water pump, what have you.
   When he came home from the Pacific after fighting in the Navy in WW2
   he settled in San Francisco and took a job at the Dodge plant cross
   bay in San Leandro. Worked there till it moved to LA IN THE EARLY 50S,
   hes not quite sure what year it was. Maybe thats where the Mopar thing
   started for me.
   We always had a Mopar product in the driveway too, and he never
   stopped cursing them.But he kind of cursed everything. The best was
   the beautiful 59 Plymouth Fury he bought for my sisters to drive to
   high school and cruise in. You dont want to know what he paid for
   that, wish we still had it.
  My first car was a 71 Cuda with a 340. I poured so much cash into that
  thing, it scared him, that 340 with a tunnel ram and dual AFBs and
  about 1750 into the engine ( remember this was early 80s) I think he
  was a little alarmed but tried his best to be understanding. The
  funniest was when we went for a drive in it and he wanted to drive it-
  all he said was  "this things got a lot of power!"
  Neal Zimerman, Eugene Oregon

--

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!