RE: History was made

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
caab8Lhb7yoMza/ GoDaddy

All the stories about Dads has me waxing nostalgic... When I was about 10,I took it on myself to overhaul our lawn mower while Dad was at work.Of course,I had a few "left overs" but it would not run.Being a patient man,we started by removing the cyl head. The valves are out of time he says,but I lined up the slots in them,says I.He then explained the whole theory of how a 4 stroke engine works,he showed me the dots on the cam and crank,we timed it correctly and he walked me through the intake,compression,power,and exhaust strokes.All this was done with patience,after a hard day at work.I was jealous of some neighbor kids when their Dad bought them a Doodle Bug mini bike.When they tore it up,he would tell them take it over to Hugh's house he will fix it for you.It was years later that I realized I had the best Dad around,their Dad would come into some money,buy them something to keep them busy,then drink himself stupid.Two years out of high school, I was making more money that my Dad,using the skills that I learned from him.He never said it, but I know he was proud of me. Enough typing, I'm going to did out the old photo album.Thanks Dad, Stan

Looking for a Promotional or Marketing Gift? Discover
Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's
the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy
customized with your corporate image!
caacbbPb7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

b7yoMz.