Re: Using Chrysler Corp Logos on Club Stuff

Re: Using Chrysler Corp Logos on Club Stuff

Domains as low as $4.95! Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy! caab8Lhb7yoMza/ GoDaddy

Okay. Lets get the T-shirts and hats going. I'll offer to be the fall back guy for these if no one else want the task.

Akron Don

Paul Mossberg wrote:

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase productivity with a secure remote-access solution from GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caab6awbUYx2Ca/ ExpertCity

Hi all,

In March of 2002, I contacted Chrysler Corp on behalf of the group and
received a letter from them outlining the use of Chrysler logos by
clubs.

Gary - I faxed you that letter March 27. I will have to search, but am
sure I can find it if you need another copy.

The letter stated the following guidelines for use of their logos:

1. the trademarks can be used in connection with a club name, but not in a corporate name

2. the enthusiast club can only be operated for non-commercial, not-for-profit purposes

3. the trademarks cannot be used in relation to non-Chrysler or non-Mopar products not manufactured by DaimlerChrysler or its predecessors-in-interest

4. trademarks can be used on club apparel or merchandise for members, families and friends, but cannot be used on items for sale to the public at large through person-to-person sales, retail sales or Internet sales; and

5. the club cannot hold itself out or appear to be specifically sponsored by DaimlerChrysler

Paul Mossberg
New Providence NJ
65 Satellite Conv.