From: Brent Stewart <prebee65@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: post question reframed
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:24:44 -0400

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro provides your organization with instant remote access to email,files, applications and network resources in real time. FREE TRIAL:
caab6aubWhYg1a/ ExpertCity

there were plenty of hardtop drag cars, they may have not come as factory cars but many still made it from peoples garages to the tarmac. I was under the impression that the altered cars came as regular bodys and had to be modified by the racer for that "FUNNY" look. if it could be done to a post car what's to stop someone from doing it to a HT. the HT was a big selling point to me when i bought my 65 coronet.. One big open window looks cool. I was always worried about the body flex on the HT cars as there really isn't much holding the roof on, only the front post and the 5 or 6 inches at the base of the back where it rejoins the body. I can see where the post setup would be stronger, but only adds another inch or 2 of connection on each side, though I'm sure stiffens up the top alot.

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase productivity with a secure remote-access solution from GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caab6awbWhYg1f/ ExpertCity

----

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4
No Account or Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically invest weekly or monthly and build your future. caab6aCb7yoMzf/ Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.