From: "Brent Stewart" <prebee65@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: post question reframed

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caab6aub6RCpAa/ ExpertCity

there were plenty of hardtop drag cars, they may have not come as factory
cars but many still made it from peoples garages to the tarmac. I was under
the impression that the altered cars came as regular bodys and had to be
modified by the racer for that "FUNNY" look. if it could be done to a post
car what's to stop someone from doing it to a HT. the HT was a big selling
point to me when i bought my 65 coronet.. One big open window looks cool. I
was always worried about the body flex on the HT cars as there really isn't
much holding the roof on, only the front post and the 5 or 6 inches at the
base of the back where it rejoins the body. I can see where the post setup
would be stronger, but only adds another  inch or 2 of connection on each
side, though I'm sure stiffens up the top alot.

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caab6awb6RCpAf/ ExpertCity

----
topic.  Thanks!

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU?s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime ? anywhere.
caab6anb7yoMzf/ AIU

----

b7yoMz.