RE: I need a little help with my 64 Belv.

RE: I need a little help with my 64 Belv.

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaccMPb7yoMza/ UOP

Dave:
The drums have a big 1-1/8" (I think) nut with cotter pin.  I took the nut &
washer off and there's a key in the shaft where the drum sits on the axle
flange.  Do I have to pull that key (woodruff I think, looks tapered) out to
get the drum off?  Looks real hard to do.  Also I thought there were some
kind of clip supposed to be on the wheel stud to hold the drum on?  I'm
waiting for a 64 FSM from Bushda and all I have is my 65.  I'm kind of
flying blind but it's a nice day out.  Everything has never-seize on it.
Would that be factory?  Could that be part of the problem?  Fronts were
easy, replaced everything yesterday with my cousin.  Rears are another
story.

Thanks

Tom
Go Red Sox!!