Wong!

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaccMPb7yoMza/ UOP

Before Grumpy was a famous GM racer he drove a 63 Plymouth Max Wedge called the Dissappearing Arrow.(or something similar.) It had a black arrrow painted down the sides of the car. It is a well documanted fact and many of the early hot rod mags from that era have pictures of the car.  Me. I live in division 1 NHRA district which was also his district and just happen to be old enough to remember.
In an interview of one of the Hot Rod magazines when his fame as a Chevy racer began to blossom he was asked about the Plymouth and stated that they were not much fun because there was not much you could do to them . I believe he was implying they were a turn key factory built race car.  Of course that was then . Today we know that a good blueprint will liven up any engine often far beyond what the crowd would ever believe.
He is by the way despite his poor choice of race car brands a very knowledgable engine man and i would read anything he wrote because i know he searches for perfomance without prefomed prejudice. David Vizard and the late John Lingefelter are two others who fall into this catagory. I always read the other brands stuff . Knowledge is power regardless of where it comes from.
By the way on that subject I was pointed  to an article on the Reher Morrison Website written by Dave Reher about the current epidemic of cylinder head CFM fever so heavily promoted by magazine writer and bench racers. It is a very well written piece and i would highly recommend reading it. It is right on the money!
Of course my Engine Hero growing up was Keith Black and I also was real big on Don Garlits
Don

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own
foods. Learn more about our program at:
caaccM7b7yoMzf/ Dr. Smith

----

b7yoMz.