RE: Racecars- racers-death

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaccMPb7yoMza/ UOP

> Is Grumpy Jenkins still alive?
      I think Strickler died a few years ago.
          What about Smokey Yunick , he must be dead.
   Oh and then theres Tom Mc Ewen. And Kalitta, wheres he?
     I think Arnie the Farmer is still around as is Bill Golden ( I
     think).
       No wait  , Now I'm mixed up,who drove the Little Red Wagon and who
       drove the Hemi under Glass?
               carrol Shelby is pretty old I think , the last I heard,
               working for Ford again.
    I want to know about Gene Snow. When I was a kid I had a poster of
    his Charger Funny Car on my wall in my bedroom. Come to think of it ,
    its still on the wall over at Moms.
   I better stop.
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Sent 0.000002 seconds ago

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own
foods. Learn more about our program at:
caaccM7b7yoMzf/ Dr. Smith

----

b7yoMz.