back to the whole spring thing again

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7yoMza/ Sharebuilder

  OK, sorry, gonna open this up again, but its an easy question,
    so I guess there were the Super stock leafs we were talking about,
    but then i guess theres a HD leaf that came with the Hemi cars,
    right?
     Tell me about each, how many leaves, etc.
      Which would be better for a street car?
     How would each perform on a street car?
      Does the SS spring make a harsh ride?
      Would the HD Hemi spring work for strip purposes, at least
      occasional use?
   P>S> (relax I have given up on the back half idea, at the Mopar show
   today saw 63 Fury with absolutley no mods to the springs, no tubs or
   relocation and he just barelt squueeked in a 275/60/R15, looked good,
   they were BFG Radial slicks, looked cool)
    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Orergon

--
                          unladen european swallow

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caaccM4b7yoMzf/ Children's Int'l

----

b7yoMz.