From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Moisture, winter, rain,
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:34:28 -0700

Domains as low as $4.95!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
caaccM5bV7tWJa/ GoDaddy

  OK I have heard the  "BEST" way to store a car is in a temp controlled
  wood floored room.
    I just rented a 1 car garage pretty  cheap.
     I just paid off Gary Wilson for his  64 Polara 500 . I need a place
     to keep it out of the torrential Oregon rains.
    Back to the topic.The  Roof of the garage is brand spanking new, so
 the roof  leaking shouldnt be a problem, but the floor is rock, big
 gravel, whatever u want to call it.
  Now I know thats probably not ideal but hey its better than the car
  sitting out in the monsoons during monsoon season.
   The question is,: can u guys think of anything I can do to make the
   storage a less traumatic experience for my beauty. Things like
   visqueen on the rock, followed by  a layer of plywood, jacking the car
   up, etc. Im just worried about
 moisture coming up from the ground ,
etc.
   Remember this isnt a finished car,but  a project car, I just want to
   make sure its
as easy as possible on the car.
  P>S> Dont suggest a heater, or fans, no electricity.
     P>P>S: This is why I wanted to know the length of a 64 Polara. hOPE
     it fits!
    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

--

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically

----

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro provides your organization with instant remote access to email,files, applications and network resources in real time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7yoMzf/ ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.