From: Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Engine test stand
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 18:22:16 EDT

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMbV7tWJa/ Sharebuilder

Thanks for the tips everyone. I was planning to tie a strong string to the
coil wire for an emergency shut off switch and leave off the fan. Everything
should fit on a pallet.
Wally - glad to see you survived that test run! Earl - the mopar stands are
supposed to bolt up to the motor mounts in the front and to the bellhousing
mount on each side. You got me thinking about hooking up some type of rev
limiter if you can get a low speed chip. Would a large window/box fan blowing into
the radiator be enough to cool it for 20 minutes or so? Should the thermostat
be left out? Anyway, gotta get ready for work, will keep you posted. Joe

--

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to

----

Domains as low as $4.95! Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy! caaccM5b7yoMzf/ GoDaddy

----

b7yoMz.