From: "Dave Krugler" <dkrugler@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 10:05 AM
Subject: Determining Build Date:

Hi all;  On my 63 330 post max wedge car I'm working with Norm Brady at
Crossram Connections to get a set of repro carb tags made.  He wanted
carb model number and build date info.  I found the carb model but how
do I get the build date?  Is it the 3 numbers embossed across the middle
of the fender tag?  Mine has  2       15       9  across the middle of
the tag which could mean it was built September 15, 1962?  If anyone can
verify this or tell me what I have to do to get the build date I'd be,
well, "tickled".  Thanks..

Dave Krugler
Harper Woods, MI
63 Dodge Polara 440
63 Dodge 330 Post 426 Max Wedge
To see these cars please visit my website at
www.geocities.com/dkrugler2001/davesuperstockgarage.html

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7yoMzf/ ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.