RE: Instrument Cluster Service

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own
foods. Learn more about our program at:
caaccM7b7yoMza/ Dr. Smith

maybe check your ivr (instrument voltage regulator) it's the little silver rectangular cube on the back of your cluster. seem to be interchangeable w/ most mopars thru the years...

DR CHALLENGER <drchallenger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:===========================================================
Domains as low as $4.95!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
caaccM5b5qRHYa/ GoDaddy

have always heard very good things about them.

>From: tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx
>To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Instrument Cluster Service
>Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 06:49:58 -0400
>

>I've got intermittent loss in the temperature and fuel gauges of my 64
>Belv.
>I put a new tank sender and ground strap in the tank and a temperature
>sender in the poly. The wires are like new, connectors good and I think it
>might be the cluster or boards behind it. I found a company in WA called
>J.C. Auto. Has anyone experience with these folks? I'm thinking of just
>sending the cluster out for repair, of course AFTER this season. Anybody
>else have any suggestions or vendors?
>
>Thanks
>
>Tom Duross

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU?s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime ? anywhere.
caaccM2b5qRHYf/ AIU

----