From: Thomas R Hansen <trandco1@xxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Low compression engines
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 18:35:15 -0500

Looking for a Promotional or Marketing Gift? Discover
Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's
the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy
customized with your corporate image!
caaceBcbV7tWJa/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

>   OK, this will probably open a can of worms, but here goes.
>      What is the key to making Horsepower with low compression?

 CUBIC INCHES

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caacf0DbV7tWJf/ Discover Card
----

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card 0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus® award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and secure. caacf0Db7yoMzf/ Discover Card
----

b7yoMz.