Manifold Carters

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7yoMza/ Sharebuilder

The Performer RPM is the manifold of choice for Dual purpose applications.
It is a very well designed manifold and boosts torque considerably but is delightfully unhindered at higher RPM.
It is  Tall so air claener clearance is a possible problem.but so far we have not had  one that wouldn't fit.
We like them especialy on 383s which are a bit low on bottom end grunt but are an excellant engine.
They give a very noticable improvement in the "seat of the pants" performance.

As for Carter parts. The "Strip Kits" for Carters are listed in the back of the Federal Mogul catalogue and were available as recently as last fall. I am not aware of any changes since. They contain a good assortment ofJets , big needles and seats and metering rods . They must be ordered specically for the carb size you have. (ie 625, 750, etc etc)
They are a must for the Carter Carbs.
Edelbrock has Calibration kits which are essentially the same but not exact.

Don

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMVb7yoMzf/ ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.