Re: Brian Kohlmann's cars for sale check it out

Re: Brian Kohlmann's cars for sale check it out

Looking for a Promotional or Marketing Gift? Discover
Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's
the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy
customized with your corporate image!
caaceBcb7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Mike, I'm happy for your friend, its pretty obvious that your friend what something of Landy's. A true Hemi Dart is worth a lot more than a shelled car. No matter who owned it. What would you rather own, a complete car of Landy's or a rolling shell? You can put in an engine and transmission in a shell but it is not a true Landy vehicle and if honesty is the benchmark of selling and showing, then you would have to say that the car's body is the only true part that Landy own. And to put an end to this thread from me, all I have really said is "I" would pay out that kind of money for a shell. One last thing, not being a F~~d man, and not sure of the ground I'm standing on, but I believe that Thunderbolts fall in the same area as Hemi Cuda's. Not that many were made?  Again jm2cw. :-)  Dennis

"Mike B." <mike68@xxxxxxx> wrote:
A friend of mine recently traded one of Dick Landys 68 SS Darts for a
completely restored 68 Hemi Dart. My buddies car was a rolling shell in
primer. I'm not suggesting that Kohlmans car is the same thing as a Landy
car but nostalgic and historical significance have real monetary value.
Especially in the crazy market we are currently seeing. Check out the old
Mickey Thompson Thunderbolt on eBay. 200,000+ for a 64 Ford. mike

Dennis

65 Dodge Coronet

'04 Ram Hemi