From: Scott U <icantdrive55@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx, 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Mopars in the Park Shakopee MN
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:16:01 -0500

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaciqXbV9vtXa/ExpertCity

Hi Greg. Glad to hear that you are also going.

The count is up to 4 now. rupp99 is working a swap meet spot Saturday and
will have a bunch of parts around his blue/silver Suburban. Mark Kennedy
can only be there Saturday morning, but he & I are meeting up at 10:00 A.M.
by the starters stand on the front stretch of the track. You are more than
welcome to join us. I figure we will probably just walk around looking at &
talking about Mopes for a while. He has to leave around noon & then I am
hooking up with a bunch of Scatpack.com & Moparts.com guys at noon at the
Midwest Mopars host club's tent, located behind the grandstand, for lunch &
general BS'ing. If you can't meet Mark & I at 10:00, try hooking up with
about 30 on-line Mopar nuts at noon - the more the merrier.

I have extended this same invitation to rupp99, Bob, but have not heard back
from him yet. I wouldn't be surprised if he is tied down to his swap meet
spot. If that is the case, I'm sure that I'll see him when I peruse the
swap.

Greg, if you are unable to hook up at either 10:00 or noon because you are
likewise tied to your car, I'll make it a point to look you up. Going to be
there both days? Duh. Guess that depends on if you sell your Newport now,
doesn't it?

Anyway, hope to see you tomorrow.

Tomorrow? Jeez, I gotta lot to do.

Later, Scott.

P.S. There is supposed to be a cruise Saturday evening following by a get
together at Mopar Ponderosa. Should be fun. http://www.moparponderosa.com/