New Swap Meet Ads

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caaciqQb7yoMza/Discover Card

Hi all,

Below are the latest Swap Meet listings.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

====

FOR SALE

1963 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door post car. California black
plate car. It has all new drive train, 496 cu.in. Ross pistons, Eagle
Rods, Indy 440-1 Heads, Indy 2 Four Barrel intake,Motor built by
Compuflow, new turbo action trans, J-converter, 4.30 Dana rear end,
Tri-City rear springs, frame tied, 8-point cage, street legal car, disc
brakes on front, full interior, first time out, car ran 10:50's.The car
runs Max Wedge Class. Car is in very good condition. $25,500.00 OBO, or
partial trade. If interested call John at (440)327-6507 or email
jlubinski@xxxxxxxxxxx (June 12, 2004)

1964 Plymouth Savoy, 2 door Post Car. This is being made into a Clone
Hemi Super Stock Car. The car is on Rotissiere, in primer, shock towers
have been dropped, it has the Hemi K Frame and Mounts, also all new Red
Super Stock Interior includes Seats, door panels, package tray,
carpeting all new, Dash gauge cluster has been re-chromed, it has heater
delete and radio delete, it has a new 4.10 Dana, Super Stock Springs,
all new Front End, New 4 Core Radiator, Bumper's are re-chromed, tail
lights, door handles are also re-chromed, has Hemi Hood Scoop and bottom
Plate, New 528
Hemi Motor, built by Compu-Flow, has 64 K Heads, New Cross Ram Intake,
has 3116 Carbs all re-done, New Push Button Trans, New Converter, New
Torq Thrust Rims for Front, and 15 by 8 Steel Wheels for the rear, New
brakes and brake lines,the car needs painted, $32,000.00 OBO, possible
trade. If interested call John (440) 327-6507 after 5:30 evenings or
weekends. jlubinski@xxxxxxxxxxx  (June 12, 2004)

For sale: Weiand 318 poly aluminum intake, with new gaskets $170.00 plus
shipping. A rebuilt 600 Holley is also available for an extra $150.00.
please email Al at alandnicole@xxxxxxx (June 12, 2004)

WANTED:

I'm looking for tail lights for my 1962 Dart two door. It seems to be
different then most, it has no chrome on the rear quarter rib. I have
lenses, I need the chrome rings. I have 1962
Dart 4 door 440 model stuff to trade, if needed. Please e-mail at
44Dwarf@xxxxxx Thank you. (June 12, 2004)

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaciqTb7yoMzf/ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.