Re: Legendary Auto Interiors

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caaclxSb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

Well,

Thankfully I have no need of them anymore.  But I have
heard there is a fellow in Vancouver, Washington who
can do them.

Here is his website:

http://www.autoupholsterykits.com/

But I have NEVER, I repeat, NEVER used them myself so
I cannot comment on their work or pricing.

Seriously though, I am not the only one who has had
problems with this Mickey Mouse outfit called
Legendary.

This guy, as of about six months ago, STILL had never
been able to get his complaint resolved through their
"customer service" dept.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&threadm=20000704175139.02934.00001061%40ng-fq1.aol.com&rnum=2&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dlegendary%2Bauto%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26safe%3Doff%26selm%3D20000704175139.02934.00001061%2540ng-fq1.aol.com%26rnum%3D2

Then there was the damage to my Valiant interior
caused by UPS during shipping.

Before they would accept a return on it I had to send
them photos of the damage UPS did, which I did.

Then, when they received it back they called and left
a message saying they "cleaned it up" and shipped it
back to me without my approval.

When I told them I wasn't going to pay full price for
what was now damaged goods they claimed it wasn't
their fault UPS damaged them.  Umm... They chose the
shipper, not me, so who's fault is it?  They claimed
it was "nobody's fault" and it wasn't their
responsibility.

Nope, I will find a local guy to reproduce it long
before I buy anything from them again.

Leslie Howard