From: Cadillac Green [mailto:cadillacgreen@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 9:32 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Legendary Auto Interiors

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caaclxSbV82soa/OmahaSteaks

The problem with Legendary is "legendary" in my mind.

"Legendarily" BAD customer service, "Legendarily" POOR
quality vinyls, etc.

I refuse to order ANYTHING from them again.  They
claim a LOT of wonderful things when you go to order,
but just wait until you receive the product.

I ordered seat covers for my '63 Polara 500 and the
rear seat bottom cover looked like it had been sewn by
a novice sewer.  They also sculpted the foam padding
on one side of the rear seat but not the other. They
just left it square.

The front seat covers weren't any better.  Both bucket
seat cover sets had many puckers around the inside
corners where they didn't sew them together properly.

For the time you have to wait for them to make these
things up, one would expect a MUCH better product.

Then, when you have to return it for fixing under
their "unconditional" warranty and 100% guarantee, you
have to argue with the "customer service" individual
and send them photos before they will even admit an
error and arrange a pickup.

Then, you have to wait a week for them to receive it,
two weeks for them to fix it, and another week for
them to return to you.

They get away with it, frankly, because most people,
in my experience, take the seat covers and foam, etc.
to a local upholsterer for assembly and installation
and the local guy fixes their mistakes.

But the mistakes shouldn't be there in the first
place.

And I don't even want to get started on the '71
Valiant seat covers that I ordered.

That's why I won't use them ever again.

Leslie Howard

http://mail.yahoo.com

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet. classes  over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaciq1bV82sof/UOP

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caaclxSb7yoMzf/OmahaSteaks

----

b7yoMz.