Re: storing t-bars

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caaclxSb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

Look at it this way...

/
/
/
/

If you look at these 4 slashes, print is out(or draw on scrap paper) and tunr it 180*. It the same. Think of those lines as the twist of a bar.

Dustin
http://www.crcmotorsports.com

65 Barracuda "Commando V8"
www.geocities.com/hell_fish_65/
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/dustinc.html

"If it jams force it, if it breaks it needed fixing anyway."