Latest Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caaclxSb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

Hello all,

Below are the latest listigs on the '62 to '65 Swap Meet.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

=========

FOR SALE

Really nice and solid 1962 Newport (2 door) for sale. It is painted red
and has had the interior all redone in red and white. It features push
button automatic, the <em>Buck Rogers</em> domed instrument cluster (all
gauges work) and a 1968 HP440 out of a Road Runner. It also has factory
air and the factory am radio. The car is 95% rust free and all chrome
and stainless is there. I will have pictures to email today. This car
looks just like a 62 300H minus the badging. Nice Lead Sled! asking
$6500 or trades plus cash. Greg 608-779-9305 or email at
FFGREG32@xxxxxxx

1963 Dodge 440 CHP Police car. Totally restored. Has all correct Police
equipment. Has 68,000 ORIGINAL MILES. This is one of the few remaining
1963 Dodges that was NOT an original Max Wedge car...  No
dissapointments here. This is a beautifully restored, low mileage
original car. Currently on EBAY with 12 pics posted. Item number:
2482716722  Car is in San Diego, Ca.  Ralph 760 735 8702. [Note: If you
call Ralph tell him you are a member of the '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse
Mail List.]

WANTED:

1962 to 1965 B body post car. I'm looking for a completed car, possibly
a max wedge clone. Ken. CorvetteNCRS@xxxxxxx (June 22, 2004)

wanted:   bottom rear glass moulding for a 1965 Plymouth Satellite
bigk_s3@xxxxxxxxx (June 22, 2004)

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple 60-second
application for mortgage information. Rates are the lowest
they?ve been in 40 years!
caacneLb7yoMzf/411Web

----

b7yoMz.