RE: Salvage yard closing out

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple 60-second
application for mortgage information. Rates are the lowest
they?ve been in 40 years!
caacneLb7yoMza/411Web

Gary,

 It's a crime. I heard a guy from Texas bought the yard and decided to clear it out. Nothing against you Texas guys. You could probably start your own small 62-65 Mopar salvage yard with the cars I saw in there. Some were fairly complete. I just hope some Mopar fans show up to the auction. I'd buy them all if I had a place to put them. I only looked at about a quarter of the yard. I saw the 64 Dodge 2 door post, a 63 Dodge 2 door hardtop, some neat wagons including a 62 Dodge, some 65 Plymouth  2door hardtops, and many more in only a quarter of the yard.

    Gary

"-----------------------------------------------------------------

Man that's depressing.

I got a mail a few days ago from a gentleman telling me: "A local old
salvage yard is in the process of clearing out (crushing, etc.) all of
the old cars and parts." He's supposed to get me more info. This yard is
in the southwest somewhere, not OK.

The number of junkyards with old stock is few to begin with. As they
close the '62 to '65 cars and parts supply is shrinking rapidly. Grab
'em while you can!

Thanks for letting us know about this, Gary.

Gary H.