RE: Salvage yard closing out

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caaclxSb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

They're ALWAYS too far away from me to do any good! What a WASTE!!!
Jeff Adams
Gary Futrell wrote:

>  I went by the salvage yard today and took some pics.
> This is just a few of the cars. You can see them at:
>
> http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/album?.dir=/dd1a&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/my_photos
>

> The 64 Dodge 2 door post car is at # 1672 and there is
> a 63 Dodge 2 door hardtop at # 1663. All these cars
> are on death row unless they are bought on Saturday.
> Luckily I talked to another guy roaming the yard, who
> talked to another guy checking out all the Mopars.
> Maybe he'll save a few. I saw a late 60's Chrysler
> wagon meet it's death in the crusher today.
>
>   Gary
>

> > Yup, the new owner could rope off the older stuff,
> > hire someone to run
> > an internet-based parts store, and make lots more
> > money than what he'd
> > get from crushed scrap metal. Crushing these '62 to
> > '65 parts cars is
> > just dumb business. Even if he sold the Mopar lot to
> > another Mopar yard
> > he'd make more money, imho.
> >
> > Spread the word everyone, we only have a few days to
> > save as many of
> > these Mopars as we can.
> >
> > Gary H.
> >

> > Gary Futrell wrote:
> > >
> > > Gary,
> > >
> > >  It's a crime. I heard a guy from Texas bought the
> > yard and decided to
> > >  clear it out. Nothing against you Texas guys. You
> > could probably start
> > >  your own small 62-65 Mopar salvage yard with the
> > cars I saw in there.
> > >  Some were fairly complete. I just hope some Mopar
> > fans show up to the
> > >  auction. I'd buy them all if I had a place to put
> > them. I only looked at
> > >  about a quarter of the yard. I saw the 64 Dodge 2
> > door post, a 63 Dodge
> > >  2 door hardtop, some neat wagons including a 62
> > Dodge, some 65 Plymouth
> > >  2door hardtops, and many more in only a quarter
> > of the yard.
> > >
> > >     Gary
> > >

> "-----------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > > Man that's depressing.
> >
> > -

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple 60-second
application for mortgage information. Rates are the lowest
they?ve been in 40 years!
caacneLb7yoMzf/411Web

----

b7yoMz.