Re: Mopar garage

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caaciqSb7yoMza/Children's Int'l

Hi
      I built a wood frame shop 30' x 50' Asphalt shingle roof, truss
rafters to allow open span on a grade beam foundation 9' walls, 9" pre
painted masonite siding , three 9' sectional doors and one standard man
door. The floor is machine packed "A" base as the shop was intended only for
storage. This guy cost me about 14K to build 12 years ago ,to do it now
would be about 18K...
Olympic makes a good line of steel buildings,there's always Butler ,they've
been in business for a lot of years.

Wally
63 Dodge
----- ------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to get a garage at my house so I can get my coronet finished.
I got prices from 40k-65k(I still haven't got off the floor yet) for a
simple 28x30 garage.Any way I'm thinking of going with a steel building
garage and put it up myself.Anybody have any good or bad things to say
about the steel garages and who to buy from and who to stay away from?

THANKS!

----

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaciqZb7yoMzf/Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.