From: "Don Dulmage" <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 4:33 PM
Subject: Old guy

Today was Canada Day and there was a Canada Day car show in Trenton at
Centennial Park. I took the 63 Dodge out and joined  the crowd. It was one
of the better shows or cruis-ins, if you will, that I have been to. Mopars
were well represented with a 62 Imp, a 72 Challenger and a beautiful  white
60 Dodge Polara 383 . There was even a 32 Dodge sedan. I was just returning
to my folding chair when an older couple (Seventies  at least) came by. The
man told me in a heavily accented voice that he had raced such a vehicle as
mine when he was much younger. His wife kept talking to him in German
unaware that i could understand her. "Der selb, der selb !" (the same , the
same ) she kept saying as she checked out my 63 Dodge. I asked him  where he
raced it and he said a Drag strip in Holland (I had heard of this place
before from European friends). I then switched to German and they answered
and walked on. I wish I knew who he was and how that ever happened. A 63 Max
Wedge car at the Drags in Europe owned by a German and raced in Holland. He
seemed to know every inch of the car.
Anyway it was a fun day till it rained. (We are 137 years old today BTW)
Don

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacpgdb7yoMzf/411Web

----

b7yoMz.