Re: ACN

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
caacpgib7yoMza/411Web

  I'll be at the Nationals, Tom.  Wished I could have
made Carlisle , not enough vacation left. Maybe next
year.  I took the 64 Fury to a local car show last
night, although it was about a 100 mile round trip.
I'm trying to work my way up to a long trip with the
Fury. Who knows, I may drive it to the Nationals. It's
never left me stranded yet, although I was driving up
I-35 last week in OKC and saw a beautiful 64 Polara
500 with Torque Thrust wheels on the side of the road.
If the owner was still there, I would have stopped to
help.

    Gary

> I just got home last night from Carlisle and what a
> time!
> I had to leave early because my Father got sick but
> he's OK.
> I never ever saw so many Mopars in all my life!!
> Galen's talk was boring and short.  Paul Juliano had
> the best
> cars AGAIN to ogle over.  That couple from MA
> featured in MCG
> and Mopar Action were there (I wish I had my camera
> with me,
> she's WAY more than arm candy).  Parts prices were
> through the roof!
> I couldn't believe some of the junk cars and parts
> and what people
> were asking for them, just unbelievable!  I parked
> my 64 Belv in
> between 4 others that were restored, 2 with hemi's.
> I felt like the
> red haired stepchild but something to strive for, I
> guess.  I
> didn't make the drags and I wish I had, just a lot
> of things to
> take in in a very short time.  We should get a tent
> like the MML
> and setup right next to them.  Lot's of people
> stopped bye and joined.
> We've got mutual members so it makes sense.  I just
> lose interest when
> folks get excited over a 76 Volare or a 99 Neon.
> Maybe it's me but I
> find much more interest in the 62-65's (and I
> suppose a few 66-~73's)
> than a K car.  I did test drive a new 300 hemi but
> only about 10 mph but it
> was nice inside!  I think a lot of buyers shared my
> frustration as hardly
> anyone were putting around with anything in their
> wagons.  NOS prices
> were about double what Ebay and others are pricing.
>
> I think I'll try the nationals in Ohio this year,
> anybody going??
>
> Tom Duross
> Boston

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacpgdb7yoMzf/411Web

----

b7yoMz.