RE: Maybe a sore subject

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
caacpgib7yoMza/411Web

Dodger7998@xxxxxxx wrote:

>      We have talked several times about t-shirts, hats, and or a banner.  We
> have had professionals offer to draw something up for us.  We have had
> numerous people offer to get the ball rolling on this, but the ball
> keeps getting
> dropped.  Lets move forward with this!!!!!!!!!!
>      I think that everyone will agree that all profits from said items, need
> to go to Gary, in order to help support the site.   The next thing that
> everyone will agree on is Gary does not need any extra burdens put on
> him, as he
> already is spending (too)  much of his free time keeping the site
> updated and
> smooth running.
>
>     Now the next question,,,,,,,,,,,,,How do we go forward with it.
>

>          dodger
>
> --

Probably ought to see two or three designs for a t-shirt and have them
posted on the b-body site so we can all see them.Pick one design only?
Finding a silk screener isn't all that difficult.There's one or two here
in Denver.We've used them for our club shirts.Next,we should have those
SERIOUSLY intersted in buying them,PRE-PAY for the number of shirts they
want.This keeps somebody from going out of pocket for a few hundred
dollars,unless you want to have extras to sell later.Gotta run,will
check back later.
  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacpgdb7yoMzf/411Web

----

b7yoMz.