Re: Harsh Ride

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacpgjb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

Paul,

  If I remember correctly, I used the best shocks
Monroe had for a 64 Fury. They weren't Koni's or
anything like that. Believe it or not, I have air
shocks on the rear and it doesn't ride too bad in the
rear. When I first got my Fury, it drove and handled
poorly. I tore down the front suspension and found the
lower arm bushings were shot. I used replacement Moog
front end parts and installed disc brakes. Drives well
now and stops on a dime.

   Gary

> Gary,
> What part number, brand and type of shocks are you
> using, front and back?
> Thanks.
> Paul

> Daylight Time,
> gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> You definitely have something worn or out of
> adjustment in your suspension.
> My 64 Fury rides like a dream, but I've rebuilt the
> front end and added new
> shocks.
>
>    Gary

[AD removed for archives]
Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caacpgwb7yoMzf/DiscoverCard

----

b7yoMz.