Re: mopar on the road and cool yard in ohio

Re: mopar on the road and cool yard in ohio

[AD removed for archives]
Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories, ordinary people. Share your memories today!
caacpgMb7yoMza/AARP

thanks. Mine is doing the exact same thing. I spoke with a few guys who said the same. I talked to a f@rd buddy and he said he had a similar problem a few years ago and it turned out to be a spun main berring? I am hoping this engine with about 200 miles on it doesn't need to go back on the stand. the heat could be from it still not being totally broken in yet. So I'm keeping an eye on it. I have the metal shroud and a 22" 3 core rad that i had boiled out and checked out great. I'm looking at the old water pump as a possibility and thinking about a scoop to get the extra heat from the headers out of the engine compartment.

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacpgIb7yoMzf/Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.