From: Dave Casey <dcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Valve Cover Decals
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 00:18:41 -0500

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacpgsbWhUHTa/ChildrenInternational

Andy -

I was going to try the bumper sticker paper from Office Depot. However,
you should understand that my intentions are not to make valve cover decals
but to put a single "Ramcharger EFI" decal on the tube between my throttle
body and mass air meter once I fuel inject the 413. I figure if printing
them gets too costly, I'll get a decal shop to make them up proper.

Dave Casey