RE: Hemi block

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacpgsb7yoMza/ChildrenInternational

Buck,

Yes, this would be a GREAT deal.  If your not
interested, please let me know.  I have a car I would
love to put it in right now...

thanks
tomcat

--- B Buck <bbuck9750@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Sponsor a child today through Children
> International.
> Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter
> future.
> For only $18 a month you can make a difference!

caacpgsb7tdEpa/ChildrenInternational