Rust

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYb7yoMza/TopOffers

I use a product called "rust converter". It is cheap and the local parts store has carried it for years. You wire brush the metal to remove any loose stuff, then brush this stuff on and leave it over night. It goes on like milk and is white but by morning turns black like gun metal. It says it chemically changes the metal so it can't rust. I and several of my friends have used it often and we know about rust here in the land of salted winter roads. So far I have not had any problems. Saturday a neighbours boy was here who restored an old Blazer and used the stuff on it (at my urging) He said he was amazed at several years later how no rust had come through on his truck . It is true , it looks as good as when he first did it. I had forgotten that he had used Rust converter but it just reminded me how good it works. I put it in the valley behind my back wndow , inside the front fenders behind the headlight and various other places where i knew these cars were prone to rust in the old days. So far so good . POR 15 was not available in Canada (to me at least ) at the time so this was an alternative and appears to have been a good one
Don

----

b7yoMz.