Re: TTI headers for 318 Poly are on my living room floor!

Re: TTI headers for 318 Poly are on my living room floor!

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacvgtb7yoMza/MyDietPatches

Headers look great, Andy , and I don't even have a
poly.  I did get an extra deck lid back today for my
64 Fury , that my body shop painted for me that's
gloss black and beautiful. Hope the rest of the car
comes back looking as good as the deck lid.

Gary

> Want some proof?  Check out these pictures...!
> BEAUTIFUL!!!
>
> The best part is they come with
> EVERYTHING...reducers, gaskets, all the bolts,
> detailed instructions, and two of the most amazing
> looking headers you will ever see in your life!
>
> Here's 4 pictures of what you get.  I think you'll
> agree - they are amazing!
>
> For those sitting on the fence - don't wait any
> longer...get 'em now!
>
> http://www.geocities.com/sixtyfourmopar/dsc05127.jpg
> http://www.geocities.com/sixtyfourmopar/dsc05128.jpg
> http://www.geocities.com/sixtyfourmopar/dsc05129.jpg
>
> Enjoy!
> Andy

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacvgub7yoMzf/411Web

----

b7yoMz.