From: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 6:43 AM
Subject: Digest for 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx, issue 2180

-- Topica Digest --

Re: Rat Roaster
By Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx

Re: Dual-quad intake air cleaners...
By Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx

Re: Rat Roaster
By bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx

Re: SS Springs Again
By bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx

Re: Rat Roaster
By SReasbeck@xxxxxx

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 02:24:25 EDT
From: Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Rat Roaster

In a message dated 8/4/04 12:37:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
icantdrive55@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> that

  I think Edelbrock made the  Rat Roaster.  It was for RB motors - just your
basic cross  ram  Joe

--

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 02:28:17 EDT
From: Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dual-quad intake air cleaners...

  andy,  I got a set of 6" round filters from Edelbrock.  There is a set of
NOS oval filters on Ebay.  The oval filter bodies are going for about 800 a
set.  I Guess I'll stick with the 40.00 Edelbrocks.   Joe

--