From: "Robert Gideon" <rjgideon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 9:05 PM
Subject: RE: Vin locations

No, it appears that it's the number on that body plate (driver's side
fender).  The letters are rusted on that body plate and I couldn't get a
good look at what the number is.  From the numbers I could make out, the
body plate and the hidden numbers are the same.

The numbers stamped into the firewall are definately different from the
number on the VIN plate (driver's door jamb), though.

Thank you for the compliment.  Like I said in my intro, I've got a long way
to go...

Robert Gideon
http://groups.msn.com/64Newport/shoebox.msnw

Is the ID number hidden under the heater core the same number that is
stamped on the VIN plate?

Thanks,
Gary H.
p.s., Nice project, by the way! :)

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacvgub7yoMzf/411Web

----

b7yoMz.